WHAT IS SCRUBBA?
The Scrubba Wash Bag is the easiest and most effective way to wash your clothes by hand while traveling, camping, hiking or boating, and even when you are on a business trip or at home !
The Scrubba™ Wash Bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and the ultimate travel and camping accessory.
This ultra-portable washing machine makes your journey easier. This pocket-sized travel companion allows you to travel lighter and helps you save money, time and water. Weighing less than 142g, the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing and a lot more hygienic that a old hotel sink.
Tens of thousands of travellers, campers, backpackers and hikers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible "washboard" delivers.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
■ Wash your clothes whenever and wherever you want
■ Clean your clothes effectively with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
■ Carry less clothes with you and travel with a lighter backpack
■ Achieve a machine quality wash in just 6 steps
■ Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
■ Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1.Add water, laundry detergent and clothes to the Scrubba Wash Bag (20 to 40% of the total volume)
2. Expell air from the bag, wrap the top of the bag 4 to 5 times on itself and clip it.
3. Open the capsule and press the valve to expel air from the Scrubba Wash Bag.
4. Rub the clothes against the flexible washboard from the outside of the Scrubba wash bag for 30 seconds for a quick wash or 3 minutes for a washing worthy of a traditional machine wash.
5. Open the Scrubba Wash Bag, remove the dirty water and rinse your clothes with fresh water in the Scrubba or under a tap.
■ The lightest washing machine in the world! Only 142g
■ Pocket size and small enough to be carried everywhere
■ Operating instructions printed on the outside of the bag
■ Transparent window to monitor washing and water level
■ Aggriping surface on the back of the bag to prevent it from slipping during washing
■ A valve for easy air release
Your Scrubba will last longer if you take care of it. By following these instructions, you will extend the life of your Scrubba.
- Rinse and put your Scrubba upside down to dry it after each use. As Scrubba is made of microbial and hydraulic thermoplastic polyurethane, drying outdoors the bag's inside will help to make it last longer and make it more hygienic.
- Avoid overexposure to heat or direct sunlight. Exposure to temperatures above 50 ° C or to sunlight can damage the interior and exterior lining of your Scrubba. Try as much as possible to dry it in the shade.
- Be careful when cleaning clothes with zips, buckles or other rigid parts to minimize damage.
- Avoid abrasive or sharp surfaces. The Scrubba is certainly designed to deal with any type of surface, but try to use it on the least abrasive surface possible, as it can wear and tear off your Scrubba. And as with all waterproof products, try to not pierce it with thorns and other sharp objects!
The idea of this washing bag appeared in 2010 when its Australian designer Ash Newland decided to take a four-month break to travel to Africa and climb Mount Kilimanjaro with a friend. During the travel arrangements, they realized that with the climatic conditions and camping equipment they would be able to carry little stuff with them, and that they should wash their clothes every two days. After thinking about this problem for a few weeks, Ash Newland thought of the washingboards, which have existed for centuries and have always been very effective. But they were imposing and always asked for a sink or a bucket. Ash had the idea to incorporate a very flexible washboard inside a waterproof bag, and realized that such a tool could well change the way people travel.
After creating several prototypes, testing them during their expeditions, and receiving many positive feedback, a participatory fundraising campaign for the Scrubba Wash Bag was launched on Indiegogo. And the success was tremendous: the project collected more than 900% of the amount initially requested.
Now the Scrubba Wash Bag is marketed worldwide and the company regularly participates in charitable projects, notably in Ethiopia to improve access to drinking water.
Delivery feesFrance : 5 €
TIME AGREED TO RETURN
Right of withdrawal : 15 days from receipt of the order.
Contact the startup at email@example.com for instructions.
If the product is in its original packaging, it has not been used and that it is not damaged or broken. All accessories (and documentation) must be intact and present. The return costs are at the customers expense.
FREE RETURN WITH PAYPAL
We have thought of everything ! Pay with PayPal and enjoy free returns.